Grandstream GXP 1625 IP Phone
The GXP 1625 is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, you can store up to five hundred contacts, and view up to two hundred call records, by using the phone’s internal directory. This is made easy to navigate by the 1625’s backlit LCD graphical display. HD wideband audio and advanced acoustic echo cancellation ensure clear and audible communications. These technologies also enhance the quality of sound when using the phone’s speakerphone or when using a headset. To give your phone a personal touch you can customize your screen, as well as selecting your own music ringtones. You can also program your phone’s automated personal information service to keep you up to date on the week’s weather.
GXP 1625 Key Highlights
- IP deskphone with 2 SIP accounts and PoE.
- Internal directory and call log: 500 contacts and 200 call records.
- HD wideband audio with advanced echo cancellation – ideal for speakerphone and headsets.
- Advanced call features including 3 way conference calls and auto dialling/answer.
- Personlised music ringtones and local weather service.
What’s in the box?
- GXP 1625 phone.
- Handset with cord.
- Base stand.
- Universal power supply.
- Network cable.
- Quick installation guide.
- GPL License.